Readerware Knowledge Base
< Back to Knowledge Base Home
- Can I store my Readerware database on my iPod?
You can take your Readerware databases with you on any iPod that includes the Notes application. You can export your Readerware database to Notes format and easily browse it on your iPod.
For more information o...
- How do I transfer my Readerware database to my iPhone or iPad?
You can install the Readerware apps from the Apple App Store:
Readerware 3 (Books)
- Can I run Readerware on my Palm?
Readerware Palm Edition will run on any Palm OS device including PDAs from Palm, Sony, Handspring etc.
Readerware will also run on Palm based Treo smart phones.
- Can I run Readerware on Android?
Readerware Mobile Edition will run on Android devices including smart phones, tablets and media players.
For more information on installing and running Readerware products on Android, see the online ...
- How can I e-mail an item list to a friend?
You can export to HTML format and attach the resulting file to an e-mail. The HTML listing can be read in any browser or e-mail program.
You can send...
- Can I run Readerware on my iPhone and iPad?
Readerware Mobile Edition will run on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
For more information on installing and running Readerware products on iOS, see the online ...
- How can I print a database listing to take to the store?
Today everybody has a smart phone, PDA or iPod that they carry with them everywhere right?
Well, maybe not everybody.
Did you know that Readerware has a simple way to take your database with you, no fancy electronics required!
- How do I transfer my Readerware database to my Android device?
You can install the Readerware apps from the Google Play Store:
Readerware 3 (Books)
- How can I scan and catalog books using my smart phone?
Readerware Mobile lets you use the camera on your smart phone or tablet as a barcode scanner and capture ISBNs and UPCs. You can also enter the ISBN if a book does not have a barcode.
You now have a list of ISBNs on your mobile device, how...
- How can I sync my mobile device to my Readerware server
This article is for Readerware Client/Server Edition users.
If you are running a Readerware server on your network, you can sync your mobile device from the server. This is a lot easier than synching from Readerware itself. ...
- Can I store multiple databases on my mobile device with Readerware Mobile?
When you sync your Readerware database to your mobile device, the current database is transferred. So if you want to store multiple databases on your mobile device, open the first database in Readerware and sync, open the second datab...
- Why won't my mobile device connect to Readerware on my computer?
Readerware Mobile can connect to Readerware running on your computer, there are two main reasons to do this:
You can sync your database from Readerware to your smartphone
You can use the camera in your smartphone as a barc...
- Getting started with Readerware Mobile
This article will get you started running Readerware Mobile on your Android phone, tablet, iPhone or iPad. It will step you through the process of syncing your database to Readerware Mobile.
If you haven't already done so, you should d...
- Can I run Readerware Mobile on my Amazon Fire Tablet?
Readerware Mobile is available for download from the Google Play Store, it is not currently listed in the Amazon App store. So how do you install it on an Amazon Fire tablet? You can install it right here from the Rea...